With the Pillerseetal Card or the Kitzbuhler Alpen Summer Card you are prepared for a great discovery tour through the region. Numerous mountain paths , outdoor and indoor swimming pools, hiking and many other destinations and attractions are available.
Four- or six-day pass with great opportunities!
The Pillerseetal Card is your ticket to numerous offers Pillersetal. Use in many businesses and attractions in Fieberbrunn, Hochfilzen, St. Jakob in Haus, St. Ulrich am Pillersee and Waidring.
Ten different leisure facilities, plus the Tatzi Club children's program from Monday to Friday: the whole region of the Pillerseetal inserted into a card!
Pillerseetal Card includes:
- Lake Waidring
- Gondola in Waidring
- Mini golf course and low ropes course Gasthof Großlehen
- Aubad Fieberbrunn - adventure, outdoor and indoor swimming pool
- Mountain railways Fieberbrunn - The use of the Timoks-coaster is not included in the Pillerseetal Card !
- Lauchsee Fieberbrunn - lake
- Indoor pool and Crystal sauna in St. Ulrich am Pillersee
- Lift Pillersee
- Pillersee Family Land
- Regional bus use
- Tatzi Club children's program from Monday to Friday (July to early September)
The Pillerseetal Card is available in every tourist office!
The Summer Card is your ticket to all 29 summer lifts in the Kitzbühel Alps. With this card you can comfortably reach by cable car or lift all the exciting mountain adventure worlds. In addition, it offers Summer Card holders 25% or 50% off the normal entry price to swimming pools, lakes, museums and outdoor sports and attractions.
Whether sunshine or rainy weather, with the Summer Card you always have a choice program - and at a fair and reasonable price. For guests cardmembers there are special conditions.
Download: Kitzbuheler Alpen Summer Card PDF